I've been experimenting with the add-ons that I found in FF.
Well I had them all disabled and it still crashed with the following error message:
This report also contains technical information about the state of the application when it crashed.
Yesterday I was watching a video on Youtube and suddenly it stopped playing and a message in the video box popped up stating my flash plugin had crashed.
I even had Opera crash on me stating that there may be a potential problem with Flash.
Here is the list of add-ons in FF:
1) DivX Browser plugin - mplayer plugin 3.55
2) Google VLC multimedia plugin 1.0 - mplayer plugin 3.55
3) Java (TM) plugin 1.6.0_26
4) MozPlugger 1.13.0
5) Mplayer plugin 3.55
6) Quicktime plugin 7.4.5
7) Realplayer 9 - mplayer plugin 3.55
8 ) Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
9) Skype buttons for Kopete - I've never used Skype and don't know why this add-on is here!!!
10) Windows media player plugin - mplayer plugin 3.55
For the life of me I don't recall ever installing ANY plugin and yet here are ten of them no less.
Just to add to the mystery, the other day when I was using my computer, it suddenly lost all power (like it would in a blackout, but the power to the rest of the house never even flickered).
Any ideas what's happening?
I am at a loss.
I have manually dissabled all add-ons and yet it still crashes and the error message indicates there is an add-on at fault.
As always I welcome and would greatly appreciate your help in solving this problem.