When using PCLinuxOS-LXDE blue.jpg background do not fill the
entire screen. An part of the screen on the left are just white.
That effect appeared when I tried to increase virtual desktops
to 4 ones.
How can that be set to the original large blue background?
Covering the whole display.
Desktop system consisting of:
- msi GF615M-P33 Central Unit (4 core prosessor)
- 4 Gb Memory
- 2 ST3500418AS Seagate 500 GB Hardisks
- Nvidia Geforce 7025 display card
- ASUS LCD 22" monitor
I have installed following operation systems:
- Windows7 professional (I must just be sure that I can use Skype)
- PCLinuxOS-KDE on /dev/hda5
- Reserved for Slackware /dev/hda6
- PCLinuxOS-LXDE /dev/sdb2
For me are the partitions of hda a mystery.
Usually only 4 primary partitions can be made.