How to activate xscreensaver in PCLinuxOS Enlightenment 21010.11
1. Update or install xscreensaver 5.12-3
when it appears in the repository
2. Open Enlightenment Settings Panel
3. Go to Apps -> Startup Applications
4. Scroll down and select -> Xscreensaver E17 Autostart
5. Click on Add, Click on Apply, Click on Close
6. Close Panel Settings
Log out and back in again to enable.
* You can configure the screensaver you wish to display via More Applications -> Configuration -> Configure XScreensaver in the menu.