ok, new FullMonty-2011.09 info here
- added more informative info to the installer, please also check the Installation Help before
installing the system!
- fixed mime-type associations and missing wallpaper when using the normal KDE4-layout
- added some new tools: fif
- command (way cool!), easy cleaning of backup files (useful), new FullMonty-menu having all fm_tools
- the task panel is now only 90% of the screen width which should facilitate entering the submenus from the now empty space to the left of the Start-menu
- after the second system reboot you will get the FullMonty boot menu including the Memtest option
- addlocale hardcore-test: convert FullMonty from English to French, and then from French to German and back to English: success!
Hint: if you are on a low-bandwidth connection: either just use the FM as it is, or if you want to stay uptodate you could first run Start -> More Applications -> Configuration -> Remove unused packages
. This will remove drivers which are not needed on your system and thus avoids downloading future upgrades of these unneeded drivers.
hope you like the new FM, I do