the second LT-tracker entry showing "OK" is the correct working one.
The error in the first LT-tracker entry is caused by me, or to be more precise, by my first attempt to set up a torrent. I had set up the torrent as a "multitracker" torrent instead of a LT-only torrent, next time I will do it the correct way. Since it is now set up as multitracker but I did not specify any other tracker than LT the first entry shows an error. However, this error does not impact the functionality of the running FM-torrent since the second entry works fine. Furthermore, and only to fix this "cosmetic bug" in the current torrent setup, I would need to stop the running torrent, and with that killing all incomplete downloads, and set up a new torrent, ask all of you to update to the new one, delete the old one on LT and upload the new one, etc. => a huge mess.
Instead, never fix a running system
and do it better the next time Again, this tracker entry with the error is my fault but it does not impact the running torrent at all