To tell the story correctly i need to start at the beginning. I have been away from the linux scene for several years, so after having recently quit playing World of Warcraft, I needed an outlet. I decided to start back by learning to package a few Src rpms. To get my feet wet, i thought i would check out the KDE 4.6 RC2 and attempt to package them for 2010.2. Well after moving a few dependencies into my build I started running into the problem of co-dependency. you know where a package requirement that needed another package that needed another package. I soon got in way over my head. However, it did make me realize the work and effort of Texstar and his packaging team. A big thank you to you all and a small token of my appreciation, a PASS subscription.