About a week ago I posted that my Konqueror browser was not working correctly. Several others also posted and noted some problems and I believe they got their Konq back to working order. I did not.
I left this topic for a week hoping mine would shape up on its own, but somehow it didn't come to pass. I am hoping there is just one or two more steps for me to follow that will allow me to enjoy the Konq browser.
Hereunder is a summary of the things I did as I understood from the directions given.
1. I installed the Konq-plugins and did a reboot.
2. I changed the name of konquerorrc to konquerorrc-old.
Although there were other directions given, they were for the other posters. The above 2 were the only ones specific to me. There really has been no change since my original post. Perhaps I missed a direction along the way.