* Efreet not only got its new cache, but it now follows the Freedesktop's specifications about it more closely, storing its files in the right place (that would be ~/.cache) or whatever XDG_CACHE_HOME is pointing at.
* Not only Efreet got faster, but also Eet, who got some of its internals redone to make better use of memory and improve overall performance.
* Ecore's handling of file handlers saw a revamp as well. Normal users won't notice much of an improvement here, but if you have an application using it to manage around 25k file descriptors, we are glad to tell you that you won't see your speed get massively hit anymore.
* Lots of fixes here and there to build cleanly on OpenBSD and MacOS X.
* Elementary Entry's item system to insert emoticons can now reference image files in your harddrive, by using the same ol' file:// syntax everyone knows.
* Hoverlist and Magnetslider in Elementary got renamed to Ctxpopup and Actionslider, respectively.
* Editje saw some work to support key modifiers in its mouse handling of object edition. You can play with Ctrl, Alt and Shift while dragging parts around.
* Edje_Edit is now capable of keeping your Embryo scripts in the generated source, if the Edje file edited was built with a recent enough edje_cc. It can also recompile the script and update the running VM with the new bytecode.
And to close, some Azy news from discomfitor:
* Spec file added (thanks to Rui Miguel Silva Seabra)
* distcheck now passes!
* 100% documentation coverage
* Client helper function added to make error checking and callback setting one call
* XML support is now OPTIONAL
* openssl dependency dropped
* Server module data is now correctly exposed for use in .azy code
* MYSQL example added to test code