- I have downloaded PCLinuxOS 2010 (XFCE Phoenix Edition), installed it on VirtualBox, it booted and it installed, I tried to create a remaster using mylivecd, it created an ISO, but this ISO does not boot, hanging on udev.
- I have burned the original downloaded iso on cd, tryed to boot it on native hardware (Dell Vostro 1720 laptop), but didn't boot.
- I have downloaded AGAIN another ISO, thinking my first download could have been corurpted.
- Booted live in VirtualBox, it booted, installed it, it installed it, but the installation does not boot, it gives a Kernel Panic error.
- On real hardware, this download does not work either.
Its not a problem with my burner, cause ISO images of PCLOS2009.4, Puppy Linux, and all the rest works...
The console logs (while booting press ESC [verbose mode] ) is not aligned, the text starts near to [ OK ], which is not nice to read, PCLOS 2007, 2008 MiniME, and 2009 never had this problem.
I don't know if others have these problems, but as I have read PClinuxOS 2010 should boot 50% than before, I would like to enjoy this speed, but this still looks a beta for me.
What to do???
Hardware I tried:
Dell Vostro 1720 laptop
Intel Core 2 Duo (around 2 GHz I think)
2 GB RAM
AMD Sempron 3000+ (around 1.8 Ghz) - its also a 64 bit processor
1,2 GB RAM (1GB + 256 MB)