Also I have RESOLV_MODS=no
I tried that.....no diff
I always use static IP addresses,
Well, I always have used dynamic ones, as they are provided by the ISP.
Every time I boot into their network, I get another one.
Besides, I sit with the idea in my head that all the years before it has been working, and I got a feeling it's software.
Of course, I don't have the brains to prove it.
I just discovered, that the command pppoe-start also refuses to work, whereas on the 2009.2 ( this morning )it worked.
So, I installed the full version of 2010 on anther partition, same hardware, and I get same bad results
Phhh, I am getting very tired of this.
I will spend a few more hours on it....who knows