I'm trying to run/maintain a website and I use PW as advertising. (It beats Adsense, $0.00 for them, about $0.50 for PW.) However, since I last updated these two, they're altering the html code enough so the PW bot thinks it's broken. Working with a PW rep, they told me that a certain line of code is being mangled. It's supposed to look like this:
However, just loading the page in KompoZer OR SeaMonkey's composer and it becomes this:
Now, I have NO idea how this is enough to throw off a bot, (But I'm all ears for some kind of explanation.) And I'm even more confused as to how it worked well enough to display the ads in Firefox. (The rep said it was because of their backups, but as far as I know those are on THEIR site, not mine...) I'm even further confused because I've tested both programs, and BOTH are doing the same thing...
This can be considered ALREADY SOLVED
because I just open the html file in Abiword and manually delete that line break, then upload the pages using FileZilla. I just want to know why it's doing this and maybe alert others as to what's going on. So, please enlighten me. (And/or direct me to a setting to fix this.)