Here's the webpage I found the drivers,
) and they work perfectly in PCLinuxOS 2010. I strongly discourage installing packages this way.It may cause problems, it may not work, it may break your operating system. Proceed at your own risk...........droopy.
Printer Driver for RedHat Package Manager based distros
File Name: lexmark-08z-series-driver-1.0-1.i386.rpm.sh.tar.gz
File Size 9.15 MB
This Linux driver for RedHat Package Manager based distros for basic USB print
and scan which contains Lexmark Printer Toolbox that allows users to perform
maintenance operations on the device and check ink levels of the cartridges.
IMPORTANT: Follow these steps only if your driver is listed on the Linux
Compatibility Page. You can also check the Home or Small Office/Home Office
compatibility list for more information.
A. RUNNING THE GUI INSTALLER SCRIPT IN THE TERMINAL
1. Open up your favorite terminal (xterm, konsole, gnome-terminal, etc)
2. Extract the zip file
3. Use the following command to install the driver
4. Follow the instruction in the installation screen.
B. RUNNING THE GUI INSTALLER SCRIPT
1. Do not attach the printer via USB to the Linux machine.
2. Extract the zip file.
3. Run the installer script file by double-clicking on the file icon and then
click the "Run in Terminal" button or run the script file via command-line.
4. Follow the instructions in the installer screen.