announcing GOO 0.7 with these changes:
- further OO-locales can now be added again (didn't work in 0.6)
- GOO sets OO to use its own dialogs when opening/saving files, avoiding potential related problems in different WM
- GOO and OO is now working in PCLinuxOS KDE4!
- GOO will test for, and offer to install,
webcore-fonts in order to improve both, OO cross-platform compatibility, and the display of international text in the system.
- improved detection of system users
- new option to completely remove OO from your system