addlocale 3.8-1 coming to your repo soon with these changes:
- fixed detection of correct Synaptic repo setup
- fixed KDE4 detection on multi-DE systems
- preferred gksu over kdesu
- now reboot on reset to en_US
- updated to work with recent application changes in the repo
- replaced use of xterm with zenity dialogs
- updated all interface translation
Note: depending on your system constellation, earlier addlocale versions may lead to incomplete localization => Please update to the latest version 3.8!
In addition, updated languages archives have been processed and are now available on our server, ready to be picked up by addlocale.