announcing addlocale 2.9 with the following changes:
* automatic detection and launching via kdesu or gksu.
* updated to comply with repo changes for aspell, myspell, etc (some languages did not work anymore, e.g. French)
* added new fonts where appropriate
* improved PCLinuxOS version test
* added/updated addlocale interface translations (BIG thanks to) for German, Greek (Christos Kalogeropoulos), Spanish (Musonio), Italian (Giorgio Liberta, Giuseppe Amatulli), Dutch (Pieter Kempeneers), Polish (Malgorzata Lubczynska), Portuguese (Sandra Santos de Oliveira), Russian (Vasyl Myastkivskyy), Serbian (Dejan Spasic), French (Sarah Mubareka)