joergs weblog - Monday, May 09, 2013
We are proud to announce the final 2.0 release for the KDE Wacom Tablet KCM. A lot has changed since the last proper 1.3.8 release. Most noticeable to the user are the new and better multi-monitor handling and the enhanced expressbutton features.The list of all fixes:
* Fixed bug which would prevent the default profile from being created properly.
* Fixed bug which made it impossible to use some special keys as express button shortcut.
* Fixed bug where the plasma applet would not rotate the stylus controls.
* Fixed bug which displayed the tablet in an inverted rotation if auto-rotate was selected.
* Fixed bug which prevented the screen mappings from being applied correctly when the tablet was rotated.
* Fixed bug which would not allow to set a screen mapping on the touch device.
* Fixed bug where invalid area mappings would make the stylus stick in the upper left corner.
* Changed way how tablets are reset to their full tablet mapping to fix problems with Intuos 5 tablets.
* Added some more tablets to the tablet database.
* Updated button hardware mappings for the Intuos 5 Touch.
* Disabled Waltop devices in the database as they are in conflict with some Wacom devices.
* Improved button shortcut handling.
* Improved handling of auto-rotation.
* Tablet areas can now be selected for each screen independently.
* All screen mapping can now be handled with one dialog.
* Global shortcut to switch between Fullscreen and a single Monitor.
* Tablet and touch area selection now takes the rotation settings into account.
* Added feature which allows the user to invert the scroll direction of the touch device.
* Many bugfixes in the background.http://joerg-weblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/wacom-tablet-kcm-20-release.htmlKDE Projects > KCM Wacom Tablethttps://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/base/wacomtabletsourceforge mediawikihttp://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/linuxwacom/index.php?title=Downloads