I was wondering if it was the cairo lib. Apparently lo renders text with cairo
and although the menu issue is now working I'm having a different problem
with this version that I've never had with the others.
I wrote a macros to translate some pasted text (POS data) from my
web server into a QIF file. I used to be able to just copy the text from
Firefox and paste it into my spreadsheet click a button and be done. But
now when I paste the text the data doesn't go into the same cells as before
and the cells are all crazy stretched out.
I found a work around fix... if I 1st paste into lo-writer then select-all and copy
from writer and then paste into lo-spreadsheet it works like it did before...
That's just crazy but it works for now. If this keeps up I'll have to code a