The PCLinuxOS Magazine
staff is pleased to announce the release of the February 2013 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine. The PCLinuxOS Magazine
is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine
is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.In the February 2013 issue:
* Windows Migration: My Journey To PCLinuxOS
* Windows Migration: What Software Do I Need?
* Game Zone: Killing Floor
* Making Xsane A Little More Sane
* How To Create, Edit ePub Files In Sigil
* Gimp 8: Colorizing A Photo
* Create A /bin Executable Directory In Your /home Directory
* My Screen Is Way Too Dark When Booting To PCLinuxOS. What Can I Do?
* How To Use PCLinuxOS As A Router
* LibreOffice 4.0 RC1 Advances Feature Set
* ms_meme’s Forum Foibles
* And much more inside!
This month’s cover image was designed by Meemaw.Download the PDF
(11.1 MB)Download the EPUB Version
(8.7 MB)Download the MOBI Version
(8.8 MB)Visit the HTML Version