The PCLinuxOS Magazine
staff is pleased to announce the release of the January 2013 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine. The PCLinuxOS Magazine
is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine
is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.In the January 2013 issue:
* Windows Migration: Live Session & Installation
* Windows Migration: Keeping Your System Up To Date & Installing Software
* Game Zone: Zombie Driver HD
* Just The Fax, Ma’am … And It Works In Linux!
* Installing & Using Mailfilter
* Graphics Tutorials: GIMP, Part 7
* Nexus 7 To PCLinuxOS Connection Guide
* ms_meme’s Forum Foibles
* And much more inside!
This month’s holiday cover image was designed by Meemaw.Download the PDF
(13.9 MB)Download the EPUB Version
(7.8 MB)Download the MOBI Version
(8.7 MB)Visit the HTML VersionPlease excuse our delay for this month's issue. We had to rebuild the HTML entry page(s) to accommodate the new year, since the world didn't end on December 21, 2012.