I followed what the instructions were on the linuxwireless site and the same command two different ways found below was what he suggested. You can read all my other posts to see all the things I did. Including what wireless firmware I installed.
/sbin/modprobe -rv b43
/sbin/modprobe -v b43
I then went to the network center and found that the wireless card was available so I tried connecting and it connected. The times I tried this before it wasn't available. I honestly don't know when, what or how it actually started working properly. I just know that now it is working before when I did what I think are the same steps it didn't work.