The PCLinuxOS Magazine
staff is pleased to announce the release of the December 2012 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine. The PCLinuxOS Magazine
is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine
is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.In the December 2012 issue:
* exwintech Passes On ... R.I.P.
* Windows Migration: Welcome To Linux, Welcome To PCLinuxOS!
* A Little WINE Is Good
* Windows Migration: Download, Verify And Create A Live CD or USB
* 2012 Annual Holiday Gift Guide: Paul’s Picks
* Graphics Tutorials: Gimp, Part 6
* Connecting Your Computer To Your TV
* 2012 Annual Holiday Gift Guide: ms_meme’s Picks
* ms_meme’s Forum Foibles
* 2012 Annual Holiday Gift Guide: Meemaw’s Picks
* OMNI: What's Old Is New Again
* And much more inside!
This month’s holiday cover image was designed by ms_meme.Download the PDF
(10.0 MB)Download the Epub Ebook version
(8.1 MB)Download the MOBI Ebook version
(6.0 MB)Visit The HTML Version