My mistake due to not understanding the text
I plunged more into the subject and read...
Autopackage packages are totally unsuitable for Gentoo systems for a large number of reasons: http://devmanual.gentoo.org/ebuild-writing/functions/src_prepare/autopackage/index.html
2. I found that, gentoo not build new package from source.
PCLinux, Mandriva, Fedora, Suse, Arch Linux, Gentoo uses a configuration file ( .spec , ebuild , PKGBUILD )
that is created by hand and on the basis of this file are created package.
3. autopackage is real, but it is not developed from 2010
4. I am also very interested Yaourthttps://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Yaourt
Yaourt is a script in arch linux
PKGBUILD file which was built by an ordinary user
can use the link to the file
to download the source code, download the dependencies, compile and install.
- I would like to form a similar script,
or to expand the current script pclinuxos.
The idea is that the script will recognize simple errors, and he suggested, for example, search for and install the dependencies and to save all the changes in the log.
- I could use a script to rpm files.
To install the dependencies automatically
How can also build scripts for command ...
rpmbuild -ba nameofthepackage.spec