Following up from my efforts to update BlueDevil 1.3 and libbluetooth 1.9.2 here http://www.pclinuxos.com/forum/index.php/topic,110768.0.html
I went on to try updating bluez and its associates obexd and bluez-hcidump.
What I did :
- Got the bluez 4.93 .srpm and installed for build.
- Installed all the dependencies.
- Updated version number in the .spec file.
- Build, which ended successfully.
- Then I updated the version number in the same .spec file.
- Build, which failed with the following error.
Processing files: bluez-4.101-1slingshot2012.i586
error: File not found: /home/testinstall/src/rpm/BUILDROOT/bluez-4.101-1slingshot2012.i386/etc/udev/rules.d/97-bluetooth.rules
RPM build errors:
File not found: /home/testinstall/src/rpm/BUILDROOT/bluez-4.101-1slingshot2012.i386/etc/udev/rules.d/97-bluetooth.rules
I will attach the complete .log file and .spec file in posts below.
What have I checked :
- Line no. 261 and 262 of .log file show no indication of 97-bluetooth.rules. Hence it is missing somewhere.
- However the source does seem to have bluetooth.rules
file in the /scripts directory.
- I believe only a reference to this particular file is missing somewhere.
- I am unable to fathom due to my limited knowledge.
Kindly enlighten me.