Now that the KDE 4.8.3 upgrade has been announced, can I get some help with KDE-Pim. It does not install the programs is says it should:
I select KDE-Pim which states:
"This is a meta package to install all of the KDEpim Packages.
Information Management applications for the K Desktop Environment.
- kaddressbook: The KDE addressbook application.
- korganizer: a calendar-of-events and todo-list manager
- kalarm: gui for setting up personal alarm/reminder messages
- kalarmd: personal alarm/reminder messages daemon, shared by korganizer
- ktimetracker: Time tracker.
- kfile-plugins: vCard KFIleItem plugin.
- knotes: yellow notes application
- konsolecalendar: Command line tool for accessing calendar files.
- kmail: universal mail client
- kmailcvt: converst addressbooks to kmail format"
Only KDE-Pim is installed. I tried in a root terminal to run KDE-Pim, but I got "command not found".