It is normal for this forum to start a help thread per item, after searching the forum for a similar thread to see if the problem has been previously addressed.
You will get better and more focussed answers that way, and also make specific threads available for others when they search.
Package Suggest will become available to you after you have posted (I think) 10 times.
Be sure you read the requirements of making a post there ...... to include the required info for the packager.
2. Plays fine here even on HD video. No problem with pausing. So the problem might be something peculiar to your install or hardware. Separate thread would be best.
3. That should not be happening .....
4. Again a separate thread ... specific to the DE you are using, so post it in the correct section of the forum for best response.
5. Yes it works ..... not everybody is awake at the same time as you, and we all have lives to lead.
6. Post in the LXDE section for best results
7. The question is a bit vague ..... but if you mean rearrange the bookmarks on the bookmark tab then dragging & dropping works here.
8. Again this is too vague ...... FF connects properly for most everybody ...... so it may be something to do with your install, your connection or any of many other reasons.
You should also supply info with your questions that may affect how the reader understands the difficulty ....... for instance the hardware spec of your machine is important, as well as the version of the OS that is installed, and when last FULLY updated.
Welcome to the forum ......