OK, here is my first try....
[url removed - old file]
=> .po and .mo files...
I tried to test them (by including them in the tar.xz file, and changing the SPEC file - building and installing the generated rpm afterwards, but it displayed just the English version)
=> so, if you can possibly build a new test package soon, I can see if it's correct (don't hurry too fast, I'll wait for the other languages, the correction of the typo as mentioned above, and maybe waiting until it's in the testing section
Thanks for including
[probably, I did a minor mistake somewhere in my SPEC.... but no time to dig into it at the moment