1. Left-click desktop. Select Settings > Modules.
2. In the Utilities section, select Screenshot by highlighting it.
3. Click the Load button.
4. Close the Module Settings window.
5. Left-click the desktop. Select Settings > Gadgets.
6. In the Add Gadget section, select Screenshot by highlighting it.
7. Click Add Gadget button. (Screenshot icon will appear on desktop.)
8. Click Apply button.
9. Close Gadgets Manager window.
10. Right-click the camera icon and select Begin move/resize.
11. Drag the camera to where you want it on the desktop by left-clicking the camera icon window, holding down the left mouse key and dragging the icon.
12. You can resize it by using the horizontal and vertical handles.
13. Right-click the icon to stick it to the desktop.
14. Right-click the icon and select Settings.
15. Choose your settings. Use the Advanced button for more settings control.
16. Click Apply button.
In e17, almost all your desktop and toolbar "widgets" will be e17 gadgets. A gadget cannot be used until its e17 module has been loaded into memory.