After I touched the settings of my video card and X crashed, Opera begun to crash just from its launch.
The answer of the command line is:
*** glibc detected *** /usr/lib/opera/opera: malloc(): memory corruption (fast): 0x0a4ca900 ***
A log is written in /var/tmp and consists in a very long file beginning like:
OPERA-CRASHLOG V1 desktop 11.60 1185 unix Linux-i386
/usr/lib/opera/opera got signal SIGSEGV at address 0813418B
I tried to remove and reinstall Opera even with the option --purge by apt.
The reinstallation is regular but the effects remain.
Tried to make something about swap
echo 90 > /proc/sys/vm/swappiness
The system is upgraded, the DE is kde.
Looking for an idea, because googling I found several citations of the problem but never a solution.
This even on Opera site.