he NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the September 2009 issue.
This month’s issue includes:
* KDE 4.3 vs Windows 7 Comparison
* Behind The Scenes: An Interview with Neal Brooks
* IRC: The Forgotten Chat Frontier
* Through The Lens: Photo Management Software
* How To Set up Easy Samba File Sharing
* How To Make A Cheap Film Scanner
* How To Share A Printer With Windows Without Samba
* Video File Format Cllomparison
* PCLinuxOS on the Acer Aspire One
* Creating Movie Archives with dvd::rip
* Computer Languages A to Z: C and C++
* Scripts-R-Us: Repo Speed Test
* Double Take by Mark Szorady
* Forum Foibles
* And much, much more!
This month’s cover celebrates the “Back To School” time of year, and was created by Timeth, a member of the PCLinuxOS Beautificaiton Team.
The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine is created monthly for the PCLinuxOS community, by volunteer members of the PCLinuxOS community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor and Andrew Strick, Assistant Editor.
The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine is created under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License and by downloading, you acknowledge and accept this license agreement.
You can download the 79-page PDF version of the September 2009 issue of The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine here (a 6.7 MB download).
View online HTML format here .
Paul Arnote [parnote]
PCLinuxOS Magazine Chief Editor